Wallet Carry Lock Picking Set
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A tool is only useful if it's available when you need it.
That's why this Wallet Lock Pick Set is perfectly-sized to go everywhere you go and be on hand for when the need arises.
The eight-piece set is housed in a credit card-sized soft sleeve so you can fit it directly into a card slot in your wallet. You won't have to worry about whether your go-bag or trunk supply setup is nearby, because as long as you have your wallet, your bypass tools are there too.
The Wallet Lock Pick Set contains the following tools:
- EZ Decoder - Used to open many combination padlocks made by Sesame and Master Lock, as well as many luggage locks and cash boxes by decoding or shimming.
- Quick Stick - Designed to quickly open many heel and toe locking dogs on padlocks, as well as keyways on most file cabinet locks and tool chests.
- Bypass knife tool – Similar to the Quick Stick but with greater length.
- Z-Bar Tension Wrench – For applying tension while picking a lock.
- #08 Short Hook – Simple pick with a flat top for picking individual pins.
- Covert Jiggler – Useful for standard size wafer keyways such as filing cabinets, access panels, and even some manual car door locks.
- Stainless Steel Key-style Split Pawl Shim – capable of opening single-locked cuffs and higher security “anti-shim” designs using the slit in the pawl of the shim.
Note: These tools are made primarily from steel so they will not pass unnoticed through a metal detector, but lock picks are not considered weapons and are not prohibited in many places where a knife or other sharp implement might be confiscated.
Combine the Wallet Lock Pick Set with the EZ-Pass Multicard tool (sold separately) to have additional options available for bypassing door latches.
The Wallet Lock Pick Set is manufactured in the USA by a veteran-owned small business.